Wednesday 14 January 2015

Baby's tricycle. . .

 Sorry folks but I ain't had no incentive to get on these pages and waste my God given talent on the rubbish that Mr Hodge and Co have been producing lately. Kid's tricycles, that's right, three wheeled bikes for fuckin' children! I ain't wasting my time puttin up pics of three wheeled kids toys. . .
 But I'm telling  you fuckers right now, if you want one of these kids toys you better make up your mind real quick. Me being the manager of the kids dep't says there will only be one run of these and we've already got 5, that's right, 5 grown men who emptying out their piggy banks as we speak. You been warned, one run and once they gone, they gone mother fuckers. . .
Dumb arsed kids toys from a grown up's shop, damn fool should know better!

Pretty good lookin' shit to be parkin' on your lawn though!

No comments: