Saturday 18 October 2014

Fine Ride . . .

 You've gotta keep your eyes open where ever you go these days, coz you never know what you will find hiding away somewhere . . .
 I was looking for a little tub of paint to match up a couple of scratches when I saw this thing parked out the back of the shed. . .
 With the bosses permission, I grabbed my camera and took a couple of quick snaps before he changed his mind . . .
Apart from being a really nice bike and put together by Satan himself, the paint on this thing is completely out of this world. Without a doubt, one of the best paint jobs that I have seen in a long, long, long time. As you moved around, the colors followed you and it looked almost 3D. A totally incredible ciccle folks and one of the few rides that I would be happy to call my own . . .

No comments: