Monday 3 March 2014

HJ Prem . . .

 Finally getting the underneath towards the completed stage with a few more jobs ticked off the list today. While waiting for the '56 Fairlane to show up for its towbar job, I was able to get the HJ up onto the hoist and get stuck into a few jobs. I have to thenk Dylan for his assistance, he's always a great help when I'm pottering around and without his help, I wouldn't get much done on my own. . .
 As you can see, all the suspension and bars are in place and ready to go. Looks great, even if I have to say so myself. Actually, if it handles half as good as it looks I'll piss my pants giggling. Shocks, rear sway bar, hand-brake cables and gearbox filling tube/dipstick all mounted up today. . .
Final ride height? Maybe, maybe not. I'm not happy with the front end sitting up higher than the rear, I want it the other way round just like the Pro-tourer/Pro-stock cars from earlier days. Personally, I don't like the front riding higher with bigs and littles look, each to their own and it's my car, so the nose is going down!

No comments: