Saturday 1 February 2014

Doctors . . .

I must apologise for the lack of contact folks but there has been a reason, you decide if it's good enough. . .I went to the doctor the other day and in general chat he asks me what I've been up to? Just taking a few photographs i says and he replies that he also has a camera and that he's gonna jam his camera square up me arse! Bit harsh I'm thinking? Anyway Friday comes and goes and now me doctor has a lovely set of 'Holiday Snaps' as a result of his recent rip up me arse. Fair enough I thought, but I better keep this a little quiet, wouldn't want any rumours getting started now would we?
But then the ultimate insult, no-one rings up to find out how me 'clacker' is feeling, so I'm thinking fuck'em, no more blog. But then I remembered what a bunch of sooks that you all are, so I relented and instead of anymore car pics, I'm gonna show you all my Doc's holiday snaps instead. . .

No comments: